Frequently Asked Questions: Mother Love
See here the main questions about Mother Love
1) How many breast milk pipettes should I use to make my jewelry?
Only 1 (one) pipette of breast milk is needed per mixture.
2) What is the durability of the piece?
The pendant is eternal! What might change over time is the coloring, since it is made from organic matter. Just as the baby grows and the mother matures, breast milk jewelry also undergoes transformation. At first they are very white and with time they acquire a more pearly tone. It's the charm of the piece!
3) Is it easy to make the pendant?
Yes, it's super easy and takes around 5 minutes. But if you have any questions, contact us and we'll help you!
4) Do I need any special tools or materials to make my piece?
You don't need any complex tools/items to make your jewelry. You will only need your breast milk and Mother Love to make your jewelry. Nothing else is needed!
5) How long does it take for the milk to solidify?
After mixing (the milk with the chemical solutions) is done, we recommend waiting 48 hours for the piece to become 100% solid.
6) After mixing the solutions with the milk, how long does it take to put them in the mold?
It is important to place it immediately on the mold, so as not to solidify.
7) Isn't the step by step too complex to understand?
No, it's pretty easy! In addition to the written description of the entire process, you can watch our script in video form, just below this page.
8) How to use the pipette? How to know the right amount of breast milk that should be inserted into the mix?
Squeeze the pipette bulb with your fingers and dip the pipette into breast milk. When the pipette is submerged in the milk, release your fingers. The pipette will be filled with milk until about halfway up the bulb. This is the correct form and the amount of milk needed. Do not try several times to fill the pipette. Just once is enough.
9) Does Mother Love have an expiration date?
It has an expiration date. If in doubt, send us a message to find out the validity of the current batch.
10) My milk is frozen, can I make the pendant using Mother Love?
Clear! We even recommend this practice to mothers who are thinking about buying Mother Love. When you want to make it, just remove the milk from the freezer a few minutes beforehand. Breast milk must be liquid at the time of manufacturing the jewelry.
11) Can I use breast milk from more than one mother in 1 Mother Love?
No, only a mother's breast milk should be used in 1 Mother Love. Therefore, solutions cannot be divided between two mothers either.
12) See how to make your breast milk jewelry at home with Mother Love: