How to Take Care of your Breast Milk Jewelry
Simple care guarantees your piece to remain beautiful for a longer time. For that reason, it’s important to keep your breast milk jewelry with all care, following the instructions below:
- Avoid using cream, perfume etc., while wearing your piece. The direct contact with cosmetics can damage your jewelry.
- Avoid sleeping with your pendant. It can be damaged during our sleep time for not having full consciousness of our movements.
- Handle your jewelry as delicate as you can to avoid scratches.
- Keep your piece by itself, so it won’t damage when in contact with other pieces.
- Avoid getting into the water wearing your pendant so it won’t be damaged.
- Gold veneer pieces have a natural wear with the time. To keep them new, we recommend you to give it a gold bath whenever it’s necessary.
- To clean your piece, use a dry flannel only. It’s enough to keep your jewelry clean.
- Avoid the use of abrasive and chemical formulas to clean your jewelry.
- Avoid storing your piece in an airless and humid place.9.